Re: archetypes in lojban

>>How about {ti munje le'e menli ta} or maybe {lo'e}
>
>Well, {le'e} comes close i guess...i think rather than "stereotypical" or
>"typical" i'm trying to express "archetypical"
>i.e. i want the meaning you'd get from the english "the human mind"
>...not quite the same as "the typical human mind" or "the stereotypical human
>mind" but very close to "the archetypical human mind"

In my opinion le'e and lo'e have broader application than the glosses
"typical" and "stereotypical" suggest.  For example I think we decided to
use lo'e in "I want a boat": mi djica lo'e bloti; where you can't say lo
bloti because that would refer to a particular boat or boats.  Don't be
confused by the negative connotations of "stereotype" in English.
                     ____
 Chris Bogart        \  /  http://www.quetzal.com
 Boulder, CO          \/   cbogart@quetzal.com