CONLANG: Lojban etymologies

Per a debate on them in conlang, I have put the full set of etymologies up
on my ftp site ftp.access.digex.net /pub/lojbab  file "finprims.ety" 282K.
There isn;t a lot of explanation, but the etymogies in 6 languages and
the scoring for each language are given, in order Chinese/English/Hindi/
Spanish/Russian/Arabic - a 0 score means that the language made no contribution
to the word, and thus its etymological keyword did not matter.

lojbab