Re: FAQ on the FAQ

>> 6. How can I look up gismu, lujvo, and cmavo when I am translating from
> lojban?
>>
>> Use one of these:
>>   - print yourself out some word lists
>>   - use LojNote
>>   - Keep the dictionary online and use a text editor with searching
>>         capability to find stuff in it
>
>What's LojNote?

Oops, I put that in then forgot to take it out.  I have a lojban word
processor called "lojnote" that I planned on releasing along with the faq.
You can hit a function key and it looks up the word your cursor is sitting
on.  If you have a sound card and the right software it pronounces it for
you.  Problem is it uses MS Access database and Visual Basic, so there'd be
a bunch of stuff I'd have to release along with it; plus the database needs
updating and I don't know when I'll get around to it...  but maybe in a few
weeks, if there's interest...
                     ____
 Chris Bogart        \  /  http://www.quetzal.com
 Boulder, CO          \/   cbogart@quetzal.com