for Don and Ivan

I'm very sorry to post this to the list again, but it seems that neither
Don nor Ivan can receive mail directly from me. I'll find some
workaround when my text will be ready...

> > Translate it from Russian to English?  I don't mind, but wasn't
> > Lojban supposed to be playing some part in this?  (Of course, if
> > necessary, I'll do it, and I'll do my best to forget And's English
> > version and translate Cyril's Russian, no more, no less.)

> Things would be much easier if deliveries were on time.  What do you all want
> to do?

Ok, let me skip this round. I have already received text for second
round from Nick, so give me please day or two to translate it.

--
Cyril Slobin <slobin@fe.msk.ru> `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
<http://www.fe.msk.ru/~slobin/> `it means just what I choose it to mean'