lojban dialectology

We ought to keep track of the various good ideas, mostly thought up
by Jorge, for improving Lojban, that get rejected by Lojban Central
because of the need to keep promises about getting a version of the
language finished asap. Once those promises are kept, we can then
evolve a dialect incorporating all these improvements. Or in fact we
could start already, trying out these dialectal variants in usage.

"Better lojban be better than it be finished" - let that be a motto.
Or "Lojban finished is Lojban finished".

Lojb to Xorx
> > If it was up to me I would eliminate yhe guheks altogether.
> It's not up to you.

Only with disdain shall guhek be used by me.

---
And