2Re: CPE: la DAOdeiJIN

la stiv. joi la xorxes. cusku di'e

> la daos.

If the mails on the Dao De Jin had been written by And, I wouldn=B4t=
 consider that
strange :-) But isn=B4t the proper Lojban form of that name "da=B4os"?

I also remember to have read "la moskvas." in a text by Cyril. I know that
initial clusters in cmene aren=B4t restricted to permissible brivla initial=
 pairs,
but I thought the other phonological restrictions do apply to cmene.

co=B4o mi=B4e paulos. to zoi zy. trying to post from home for the 1st time=
 .zy.