TECHish: chicago beer & masses

The relevant examples, as I recall, is that if loi chicagoans drink
more beer than loi new yorkers, then the total beer consumption in
chicago exceeds that in new york, while if loe chicagoan drink more
than loe newyorker, then the average per capita boozing in C is more
than that in NY.

As for masses, I don't want to debate them all over again until there is
an official refgrammar treatment of them. Until that exists, I will
continue with what is my current belief - that we either don't know
or disagree about what "masses" are.

---
And