TECH: PROPOSAL: KUhAhU & KIhAhI

I propose two cmavo, {kuau} (in selmao KUhAhU) and its corresponding
terminator {kiai} (in selmao KIhAhI). They contain a bridi and yield
a sumti.

At present one must use LE + duu ... kei. There is no good reason
to involve a selbri (duu). The resulting mismatch between syntax
and semantics is very offensive.

Jorge suggested (in effect) that {kuau} should be in LU. I have
not proposed that, because LU ... LIhU contain not just bridi.

I realize that Lojban Central will be unswayed by the case for these
new cmavo, but when I have to use {duu} I experience a mental nausea
so acute that it is almost visceral too. So for my own health I must
start using {suau}.

coo, mie And