Re: TECH: PROPOSAL: KUhAhU & KIhAhI

>I realize that Lojban Central will be unswayed by the case for these
>new cmavo, but when I have to use {duu} I experience a mental nausea
>so acute that it is almost visceral too. So for my own health I must
>start using {suau}.

Your choice.  Just be aware that all of these are in experimental cmavo
space, are not official, and will not be recognized by any official
documents or the parser, etc.  I also personally will not be likely
to have any idea what these experimental cmavo mean when you use them,
and don't expect to learn them.

lojbab