Re: Baseline schedule

Most pieces of the language ARE baselined.  By this we mean that ittakes
signififcant deliberation before any change is even considered.  Thus
all of these debates we've been having are purely hypothetical.

The place structures of the gismu, and any/all lists of lujvo are not
expected to be baselined this time around, although the version of the
gismu place structures that gets into the dictionary will be virtually
a baseline.

There will be a final grammar rebaselining, probably when Cowan's refgrammar
is done, to incorporate those of his grammar proposals that are in the
refgrammar but not reflected in the baseline.  At the moment, the
baselined version of the grammar includes all changes through 2.33, with
2.34 and 2.35 approved.  2.36-2.40 are pending, and in most cases have
not even been seen by all relevant parties, but most are likely to be
approved, because in general Cowan has demonstarted a sufficient degree
of conservatism couple with mastery of the grammar, that he usually gets
his way.  I believe those changes would include some variety of 2 or 3 of
Jorge's X proposals.

The cmavo list is baselined but tied to the grammar, and there is a
fairly liberal policy on adding subject to the very small cmavo unused
collection.

The rafsi list and gismu list themselves are pretty solidly baselined.
There are no open proposals, so far as I know, and have been none for
a few years.

lojbab