Re: Baseline schedule

la lojbab di'e cusku

> There will be a final grammar rebaselining, probably when Cowan's
> refgrammar is done,

So the "final" grammar baseline is tied to John's work, which I guess
is near the end. Honestly, I'll feel relieved if all the change
pressure is over (that's because almost every time I (or anyone else)
ask something, lengthy threads on esoterical changes begin, and I get
even more confused than I was before the question - grumble!)

(P.S. Sorry for writing in English, but Lojbab said he and John don't
read Lojban mails)

co'o mi'e paulos.

    Paulo S. L. M. Barreto  --  Software Analyst  --  Unisys Brazil
    ***  Alternative e-mail address:  <pbarreto@unisys.com.br>  ***
    Standard disclaimer applies ("I do not speak for Unisys", etc.)
                       e'osai ko sarji la lojban.