`about to leave' using {za'o}

Someone translated:

    He was already about to leave at 11:00

using {za'o}:

>       .i ko'a za'o pu'o cliva ca li papapi'e

I translate this as:

        He is continuing beyond the natural end of being
        in the inchoative state of departing at a
        time contemporary with the number 11.

At first I didn't see this, but now I do.  He is "about to leave" means
he has not left yet; the "already" means he is past the time.  But he
is not actually past the event of being in the inchoative state, so
{za'o} it is.

A query: should the order be {za'o pu'o} or {pu'o za'o}?

    za'o      ZAhO  superfective
                  interval event contour: continuing too long after
                  natural end of ...; superfective | ---->

    pu'o      ZAhO  anticipative
                  interval event contour: in anticipation of ...; until
                  ... ; inchoative ----| |

    x1 leaves/goes away/departs/parts/separates from x2 via route x3
    /:/ [also: x1 leaves behind/takes leave of x2]
    /=/ cliva (liv li'a)