Spanish gismu list now available

Jorge left us a little going away present with his departure from the US.
Feliz Navidad.  Jorge with the assistance of Jose Ramon Gallo Vazquez
of Spain have translated the full gismu list WITH place structures into
Spanish.  This is now available on my ftp site ftp.access.digex.net
/pub/access/lojbab file gismu.spa

Comments from those knowledgeable in Spanish are welcome, of course.
I hope this will soon be available on the main ftp site and on the
Web site in Finland, as well.  We will try to get it to work with LogFlash
as well, though this might take some changes to the file conventions
for special characters.

Jorge has implied that he expects to again be on net from Argentina in a
few months, but isn;t too sure when.

lojbab