Draft refgrammar release

I have released a new version of the Lojban reference grammar.
It is available by anon-FTP at ftp://ftp.access.digex.net/pub/access/lojbab .
The individual chapters are available as *.txt, the entire book
in ZIP format as refgram.zip.  (Note that the files in the archive
have MS-DOS line termination.)

THis is the last release before Logfest next weekend.  lojbab will be
giving me a bunch of changes at that time.  Note that there is some
indexing information in a few chapters, a bit of HTML here and there,
and some TeX, but this release is still very much plain text.

--
John Cowan              sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban.