Re: Draft refgrammar release

Whaddaya mean "schedule"???  The only "scheduled" activity is the annual
meeting at 1030am sunday.  We will also schedule IRC chats sometime this
week to get the overseas people involved, but they seldom involve more than
a fraction of attendees.  LogFest is mostly a "gabfest" where we rely on
the people who show up any any particular time to be able to find plenty to
talk about, with a few backup ideas for activities handy in case people run
ouyt of ideas (they seldom have done so).

If you need a specific time to come and talk about your proposal, we can
probably oblige.

In which case give us yoru constraints.

lojbab