LogFest

Well, I haven't heard from a lot of you saying that you are coming, so
 attendance may be small this year.  If you haven't told me, please telephone
 and not
just email - I will be reading mail FRiday afternoon, but not necessarily
after then and I need to get groceries.

We will not being trying to do IRC on Friday evening.  Nick has
indicated availability at sometime around 2pm Saturday EDT (1800 GMT).
I will also try seeing who is around at 0930 EDT (1330 GMT) Saturday and
Sunday, and Nick has said he may be available at 2200 EDT (0200 GMT) though
that may be impractical for our European Lojban community.  I will
try to check in at 1900 EDT (2300 GMT) Saturday, but Nick will not be there,
and I cannot be sure that I can break away from any ongoing discussions
myself, unless someone explcitly says that they WILL be looking for us at that
time.

Thus possible IRC times are  (EDT) 0930, 1400, 1900, 2200 on Saturday and
0900 on Sunday.  Allow at least 15 minutes slop before giving up on us -
sometimes we aren't too good at watching the clock.  As usual, channel "Lojban".

lojbab
----
For the artificial language Loglan/Lojban, see powered.cs.yale.edu  /pub/lojban