irc 2nd session

We managed to connect LogFest Central, now with around 8 or 9 people
actively attending, with Nick Nicholas in Australia around 1430 EDT (after
several minutes of direct "talk" to find a way to get in contact).  We
talked in Lojban for maybe 30 minutes and then switched briefly to English
beofre following up on the telephone.  But being that it is 5 am in
Australia, Nick was as disposed as we were to conduct our conversation in
 English %^).

We will try again for IRC aroun 1900 EDT and again around 2200 EDT.
We seem to be running around 15 minutes late on when we actually make the
connections work.

Nick and Kris Bogart are both planning to be present for IRC conversation
at 0900 EDT (1300 GMT and 2300 Nick's time) on Sunday.

Hopefully some of the rest of you will connect.

(Nick connected using a  Colorado based IRC server for those who are trying
from a local irc server and not seeing us.

lojbab