lojban reference grammer book

Regarding the price of the reference grammer, I would suggest that an
acid-free paper high quality hardback be priced at $85.00 US, and include
an HTML version on a universal Macintosh/WIndows/Unix CD-ROM. (Many
publishers can do this at a fairly low per-copy cost). This is consistent
with the price of similar scholarly tomes. I would also suggest that a
cheaper version, in paperback on cheapo paper be priced at $35.00. I also
further suggest thinking seriously about a "compact edition" or highlights
or quick reference paperback, which would be abstracted from the reference
grammer (approx 60 pages), and be sold for about $10.00. Put me down for 10
copies of the high quality hardback.