philosophy

coidoi lobypli

I've read with interest your attempts to coin (or avoid
coining) a lujvo for "philosophy".

You have persuaded me that philosophy is a {seltadni},
a field of study.  I vehemently deny the claim that
philosophy is a {saske}, a methodically cultivated
body of knowledge.  And I am reluctant to accept any
lujvo, such as {tadnytadni}, that applies only to some
branches of philosophy and not to all.

I am convinced that {kamprije}, wisdom, is the key.
Earlier, I focused on {sisku bele kamprije}, one who
seeks wisdom.  Now I prefer {troci bele kamprije}, one
who tries to attain wisdom.

I propose the following:

+ philosopher = le kampijytoctadni
+ philosophy = le se kampijytoctadni

with the following place structure:

$tadni1 = $troci1
$tadni2

If there's no rule against the /jt/ cluster then
feel free to delete the /y/ from /jyt/.

Of course, your debate will continue despite my
proposal, which you are welcome to criticize.

co'omi'e markl.