Re: CPE: Corliss Lamont

la ~mark cusku di'e

> Isn't a syllogism really just something like a {du'u nibli}?

Maybe, but not every {du'u nibli} is a syllogism. For example,
I couldn't translate "All syllogisms are true" as
{ro du'u nibli cu jetnu}.

> Or maybe
> something to do with {te nibli}?

Perhaps. What exactly is a {te nibli} anyway? It probably
won't happen in the first edition of the dictionary, but
I think it would be very useful if in some later edition
we could have a full sentence under every gismu with all
of its places filled. I'm not sure I could make a sentence
with {nibli} filling the x3 place with something meaningful.
Is a {te nibli} anything more precise than a {logji}?

co'o mi'e xorxes