Lojban List news

I am pleased to report that Lojban List has now topped 125 subscribers.
As little as a year ago, we had never had more than 100 subscribers, and
historically we were running closer to 70.

These numbers should be valid subscribers only.  As I reported a couple
weeks ago, someone has been mailbombing people by signing them up a week
to every mailing list in existence.  This is running at a dozen people a
week or so, but I can spot the bogus signups very easily, and am more or
less keeping up.

However, if by some chance you feel through the cracks, and/or if you
have forgotten how to do it, to unsubscribe send:
unsub lojban
to:
listserv@cuvmb.cc.columbia.edu

----