Re: gismu mupli (was Re: CPE: Corliss Lamont)

>Incidentally, while we're on the subject of dictionary desiderate,
>I would hope that the English-to-Lojban would include "se balci"
>(I mean "balcony" - I've no gi`uste to hand) as a possible Lojban
>equivalent of "building", and "te tirgu" (or whatever "tiger" is)
>under "stripe".

If you check the draft dictionary, you will find that these both are already
there.  The only significant gap yet to fill, is those dictionary entries
for English words that the key word in context generator gathered more than
25 possible translations for.  These obviously need massive weeding.

lojbab