gu gu ga ga

Thanks to Mark Vines for the lojbanistani caretaker examples. My wife and I
have a 2.5 month old, and I have been speaking lojban phrases to him. He
laughs. It would be nice if the searchable archive of the lojban list were
available again. I was searching my old files to try to find the
translation of "My hovercraft is filled with eels.", for example. Any hope
that we will have a searchable archive again at some point in the future?

Steven Belknap, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacology and Medicine
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria