Re: gu gu ga ga

> laughs. It would be nice if the searchable archive of the lojban list were
> available again. I was searching my old files to try to find the
> translation of "My hovercraft is filled with eels.", for example. Any hope
> that we will have a searchable archive again at some point in the future?

   The searchable archive can be found at

     http://xiron.pc.helsinki.fi/lojban/hma/index.html

   The archive isn't up-to-date, and there were indications that the
   scripts weren't working quite properly after I tried to install
   a newer version of Glimpse so I removed the link on the Lojban Home
   Page as I didn't have time to troubleshoot.

     co'o mi'e veion