Re: <djuno>

la stivn. cusku di'e

> Perhaps the standard context in lojbanistan will be fuzzy,
> and the statements made in lojban will be shorthand for
> fuzzified statements. I don't know that this is desirable,
> and I would prefer to explicitly fuzzify until it is clear
> to me that your assertion is true.

la markl. spuda la stivn. di'e

In most hierarchies of markedness, the most intuitive & most
commonly used classifications will be the least marked.

Because of the intuitiveness of the so-called Whole Object
Assumption, & because of the great frequency with which
people refer to objects, {le} & {lo} in Lojban are less
marked than {lei} & {loi}, even tho ensemble theory suggests
that masses are logically more primitive, & should (in a
"logical language") be less marked, than objects.

If fuzzy statements are more common or more in accord with
intuition than absolute statements, then they're likely to
be less marked, even in Lojban, even if theory would
recommend reversing that hierarchy.