Re: Knowledge and Belief

la stivn. cusku di'e

> I don't know why people keep misconstruing my objection
> to telepathy as being equivalent to making <djuno> a gismu
> which is only applicable to absolute knowledge.... Please
> stop misconstruing my argument!

la markl. spuda la stivn. di'e

I apologize for (unintentionally) misconstruing your
argument.  I note also that you have misconstrued mine;
the basis of my statement that the catcher knows the
pitcher threw the ball is my observation that the catcher
caught the ball:  observation followed by inference,
without any reliance on telepathy.