[DARKOVER-LOVERS] Re: list archive (was: The Gifts)

Dom Diego wrote:

> Greetings,
> I am new to the list, having recently left Nevarsin. While I know what
> the Gifts are for Aldaran, Ardais, Alton, and Hastur, I can't figure
> out what they are for Aillard and Elhayln. Those monks left me with
> too much intellectual curiosity.
> Diego

Those monks cannot be too much erudite on comyns' matters...
As Marbry said you, Elhalyns' gift is all future vision (like Allart
Hastur did). So they are generally unstable: this gift is really awful.
I think Dom Piedro may say more to you on Aillards' gift. ^_-

---

This message reminds me a problem. Before that the list crashed some
month ago, it was an archive of old messages at:

http://www.darkover.org/lists/darkover-lovers/

Now this archive is down and it's no longer in date. It would be good if
Rodrigo restore it, so new list members could read yet treated topics.
In particular, this would be very useful for RPG list.

Bye
Jorik