Re: le vofli tapla

>la kolin. cusku di'e
>
>> I was
>> convinced there was a cmavo that you could use in tanru that bound
>> tighter than jeks; and I thought that it was ci. But obviously it isn't,
>> and I can't find it. I can only assume it is one of the few bits of
>> Loglan which was not adopted into Lojban.
>
>Loglan "ci" is Lojban "bo", although "bo" has more uses.
>
>--
>John Cowan      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              cowan@ccil.org
>                        e'osai ko sarji la lojban

There was another cmavo in TLI Loglan that worked with tight scope in
addition to ci - generally used to extend the constructs linked by a jek.
I can't remeber what it is/was off-hand, but we dropped it because it turns
out to be unnecessary - every construct it forms can be done another way, and
furthermore, using it required forethought , and if you have forethought
then ke is much clearer as to what is being grouped.

lojbab
----