Re: knowledge and belief

>>  It ain't what you don't know that worries me;
>>  it's what you do know that ain't so.
>>    - several sources
>
>That's an indirect question.

I disagree.  These are
ledo na/na'e se djuno
and ledo se djuno

or without the possessive

le n/na'e se djuno be do
le se djuno be do

>>In each of these English examples, we remain uncertain
>>about either the content of the known, &or the accuracy
>>of that content, &or the truth of the claim that the
>>content really is known to the person or persons
>>identified as knowing it.
>
>All that we're discussing is whether the claimant
>presupposes the truth of what is supposedly known.
>In all those cases except in "all you know is wrong"
>I find that there is a presupposition of truth.

presupposition is a valid epistemology, BTW

(valid in the sense that it can be used to fill the epistemology place,
not necessarily that I consider presupposition to always yield truth).

lojbab
----