Beginner question on sumti construction

Sorry I can't be more concise with my question.  Perhaps it indicates
the level of my confusion.

Jorge wrote: {le nuzba be le mi nunmorsi cu dukse}
I thought that the purpose of {be} to avoid putting {ku} at the end of
the sumti, although it also seemed unnecessary.  But leaving off the
{be} causes {le nuzba} and {le mi nunmorsi} to parse as separate
arguments.

I thought that {le nubza le mi nunmorsi ku ku cu dukse} would be
equivalent, but it doesn't parse.

I'm assuming that the parser I downloaded is a satisfactory learning
tool.

Obviously, there's something that I missed regarding sumti construction.
Is the only way to put arguments into a descriptive sumti to use {be}?

And wrote {lo ci rorci be me}, though I assume he meant {be mi}.  This
appears to be a single sumti for demonstrative purposes, and parses as
such (if I read the parser output correctly).

I thought {lo ci rorci mi} would be correct, but it parses very
differently (as 2 sumti).

This make me think that this must be the rule of thumb for sumti
construction and parsing:  If it *could* be the end of the sumti, it is.

But then, tell me why this parses correctly:
{i la'a le nu la caryn. ba ctuca loi verba cu zvati le ckule}
"Probably, Sharon will teach children at a school"

(my first attempt at a lojban sentence of any worth)
Yeah, go ahead and correct me on it :-)

deizd and kynfuzd