Re: Summary so far on DJUNO

>    what kind of double check do you want?  i thought Yahoo press
>    releases were considered defacto truth....

Let's see. How would we say that in Lojban? Here's a possibility:

        i do djica le mo remei bo cipra
        You want what kind of double-testing?

        i mi krici le du'u jinvi le du'u le nuzba be fi la ia'us cu fatci
        I believed that it is opined that news from Yahoo are facts.

Any other suggestions? Is that an acceptable use of {fatci}?

I'm not sure how this helps us with {djuno}. Would the x4 be filled
with "the set of Yahoo press releases", or with "my (or someone's)
having read a Yahoo press release". The first one could perhaps
be a metaphysics (stretching it a bit) and the second one would
be an epistemology (again, stretching it).

co'o mi'e xorxes