Re: Summary so far on DJUNO

>But {blanu}, {remna} and {sfofa} are all one-placers. Are they as totally
>useless as {fatci}, then?

Not useless, but semantically weak.  The color words are only 1=place
bcause we could not decide which of several BAI tags was primary to the
meaning, so we left them all out.  remna is narrowly defined.  It would be
a 2=placer if, like most other amnimals, we had a justification for a
breed/type x2 - but there are people who would consider it inherently
offensive to consider a subcategory of human as inherent to being human.
sfofa is the only one that is hard to explain by this kind of logic, but it
is a specific concrete - almost a fu'ivla in nature (probably would have
been if we had truly7 started from scratch).  I expect that many concrete
fu'ivla will be one-placers.

The special thing about fatci is of course that not only in it semantically
weak, having only one place, but it is not clear that such a thing even
exists.

The other 1-placer that is as weak as fatci,  is munje.  Barring use in
whatever tanru we devise for "universe of discourse", munje is quite useless.

Most of what we say in English using the word universe will be
expressed other than as a bridi.

lojbab