Re: Summary so far on DJUNO

la dn cusku di'e
> >  >    what kind of double check do you want?  i thought Yahoo press
> >  >    releases were considered defacto truth....
 >
>There are evidentials and propositional attitudinals among the cmavo for
doing
> this sort of thing:
>
>.i pe'i .iadai le nuzba befi la .ia,us cu fatci

Yes...

But you never know with attitudinals. Is that to be taken as

        i pe'i ( iada'i (le nuzba ... cu fatci)  )

i.e., is my opinion about the others' belief? I'm not sure. Maybe it means
that it is my opinion _and_ others' belief that...

Also, pe'i only works for current opinions. In this case, the original
says  "I thought that ...", which suggests that the opinion may now
be under reconsideration, perhaps he no longer thinks that.

co'o mi'e xorxes