Re: Names

> >  I have been called "word boy" in a rather derogatory way, but I kind
> >  of like the appelation in an ironic sort of way. Would valnanla seem
> >  morphologically correct?
>
> One problem with it that jumps out immediately is that names must end in
> consonants.  I don't have a word list handy, and I'm not fluent, so I can't
> say any more about this possibility.  Good luck.

Words that end in consonants must be names, but the converse is not
true.  Any brivla can be used as a name, so {la vlananla} is quite
acceptable (if unpronouncible).

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,