Re: more epistemic perversity

Lojbab:
>It is impossible for ME to know the truth about what my son dreamed last
>night. But that lack of knowledge on my part does not prohibit me from
>making a claim like "Avgust knows that the animal he dreamed about last
>night is a fish." >I< don't know this, and cannot know this.  I CAN
>report that my son knows this.  Dreams are an example of subjective truths
>that pertain to individuals pretty much solely.

Well, we use "know" differently, then.

(1) You have two children, but John knows that you really have only one.

(2) You know that the animal Avgust dreamed about is a fish.

I find (1) highly abnormal and (2) quite normal. I'm not sure whether
you agree with that evaluation of the _English_ sentences. Sometimes
you seem to agree and sometimes disagree. As for these:

(a) do rirni re da i ku'i la djan djuno le du'u do ca'a rirni pa da

(b) do djuno le du'u le danlu poi la avgust pu senva cu finpe

I again find (b) normal and (a) very strange. You say that (a) is acceptable
and (b) is not. So we definitely understand {djuno} differently.

co'o mi'e xorxes