Re: zo djuno ce zo jetyju'o

la xorxes. cusku di'e

> (1) English "know" has presupposition of truth.
> (2) {djuno} is glossed as "x1 knows x2 about x3 by epistemology x4".
> (3) Neither the gloss nor the (irrelevant to Lojbab) usage seen up
>      to now suggest that {djuno} does not share property (1) with
>      English, and I don't see the point of denying it such property.
> A lot of the discussion with Lojbab has been about (1) rather than
> about (3). Obviously we can't argue (3) if we disagree about (1).

The correct lojbanic word for (1) is 'jetyju'o':

d1 knows d2=j1 (du'u) about subject d3 by epistemology d4 is true by metaphysics
 j2

'djuno' is not the translation of English 'know' that presupposes truth,
 'jetyju'o' is.  Are we all forgetting how to be good little lojbanis and
 compose precise lujvo for concepts we wish to express?

ni'oco'omi'e dn.