Re: Translation Exercise (from ConLang)

la xorxes. di'e cusku

>[I'm not sure that {cmalu} is only for small in size. The gi'uste seems
>to allow x2 to be any property. Maybe we should ask Lojban what
>he intended :) How would we talk of little value other than with
>cmalu?]

Surprise!  x2 of cmalu may be any property!

The reason for my doubt is that the gismu 'mutce', 'milxe' and 'traji' are for
 expressing the ideas of very, not very and extremely for general properties.
 The use of 'small' strikes me as a slavish use of an English idiom.  For me,
 the gimsu 'cmalu', 'jarki' and 'cinla' form series for the spatial dimensions.
 Using 'cmalu' for 'little' leads to the question of what does 'jarki vamji' and
 'cinla vamji' mean?

For the adjectives valuable and little value, I would use 'vamji mutce' and
 'milxe vamji'.

ni'oco'omi'e dn.