Re: properties and possessions

cu'u la rik
>You can try to analyze these sentences using the full place structure of
>the selbri.  Most of them work out OK with the exception of the last
>one.
>
>>     le bitmu cu ponse le ka blabi
>>     The wall has whiteness.
>
>What is le te ponse?

That's a good question. I don't know, physically?
How about

        le bitmu cu ponse le ka blabi kei le nu marji
        The wall possesses whiteness materially.

>Other than that, my only concern would be introducing polysemy.

We already have polysemy in the case of {dunda} and {cirko},
at least according to the gi'uste definition. My question is whether
we can generalize, and I think we must, because not all the
possession gismu have equivalents exclusively for properties.

co'o  mi'e xorxes