Re: Summary so far on DJUNO

la erik ba'o cusku di'e
>I'm sorry if this muddies the waters further, but what would djuno mean
>if any requirement of truth of the predication was divorced from x2?

I guess that would mean:

x1 knows that x2 would be true of x3 by epistemology x4

...Interesting; if you elide x4, we'd assume "the obvious epistemology",
which in most contexts would probably be both the speaker's AND x1's
epistemology, making x2 effectively true for purposes of conversation.

If Doug is a Buddhist studying Christian philosophy for purely academic
reasons, his teacher might say {la dag. djuno lenu la xriso cu di'a jmive}
(Doug "djuno" that christ was resurrected), meaning that he understands that
point of philosophy without necessarily believing it.  But outside of that
special context, one would probably assume Doug was a Christian.

chris