Re: Translation Exercise (from ConLang)

> the gimsu 'cmalu', 'jarki' and 'cinla' form series for the spatial
dimensions.

That's tordu, jarki and cinla. {cmalu} is not necessarily one-dimensional.

la xorxes. di'e cusku

>> Using 'cmalu' for 'little' leads to the question of what does 'jarki
vamji' and
>> 'cinla vamji' mean?
> tordu, jarki and cinla might refer to spatial dimentions,

Yep!

> although clani
> has been used for time, so I don't know.

'clani' for time?  That should be 'temci mutce'.

> But cmalu doesn't have that
> limitation.

'cmalu' may be able to take any property, but where will it end?  Why not use
 'ruble' that can take an arbitrary property as well.  Or 'kandi'.

We are straying into the realm of semantics.  Personally, I feel that 'cmalu'
 should apply only to spatial dimensions.  Similarly for your suggestion of
 'klama', 'galfi' is provided for changes in properties, whereas 'klama' is for
 spatial changes.  What is gained by confusing the two?

ni'oco'omi'e dn.