fevpam?

I need to represent the German "Dampfeinspruehung" (spraying in of
steam) as a Lojban lujvo.

In the gismu.html list I have,
there are some obstacles to this:

(1) pambe doesn't have a rafsi.  I assume pam
(2) febvi doesn't have a rafsi that can be put before 'pam'.  I
    create 'fev'
(3) I am not sure if x1 of febvi is the steam or the liquid that is
    turned into steam when it boils.

So I get fevpam.

Btw I am using Lojban as a meta language for HTML anchors in
multilingual documents.  I also have some other uses for Lojban on
my server.  I am collecting multilingual documents with a Lojban
version under http://www.a2e.de/mlht/demo/, but so far I have only
the M.L.King speech, and the translation doesn't quite match the
original which I found (thanks to John Cowen).

--
PILCH Hartmut * Pei2 Han2mu4 * http://www.a2e.de/phm/
ceterum censeo accessibilitatem systematum esse certificiendam