Lojban ML: Syllogism and sophism

I'm searching the ways a language like lojban could handle and explode the
common sophisms, skin deep statistic interpretations and any logic failures.

This is a rather simple and cute sophism, but the basic principle works as
well for more serious or hazardous mind errors:

   Plus il y a de gruyere, plus il y a de trous.
   Plus il y a de trous, moins il y a de gruyere.

   The more gruyere, the more holes.
   The more holes, the less gruyere.

(I'm not sure of the English translation.)

OK, the first proposition assumes a constant matter/hole ratio, while the
second one tells about a modification of this ratio.

Can you see any Lojban short expression for these propositions that would
pop up the difference?

Lionel

   Lionel Bonnetier <leo@easynet.fr>   Ph: +33 478 601 862