Re: Lojban ML: Syllogism and sophism

Lionel:
>If Lojban is to be the next step for human or AI languages, it will have to
>add many explanatory footnotes when translating today's little jokes. And
>I'm sure it will create its own puns and logical puzzles, out of reach for
>the current languages.

I can't picture Lojban as a next step for human languages. I'm not
sure either that there was a previous step. I don't know much about
linguistics, but as I understand it there is no evidence of such.
Even the most primitive societies have languages that are as fully
fledged as any.

co'o mi'e xorxes