Re: GEN: Ed de jour concept as I see it

To Logical Language Group respond I thus:

#And if I have my way, we'll have more text than I can print in JL anyway.
#But never fear, when that happens it will be time for a Lojban reader, with
#all of the usable texts we can manage to bring up to date.

And even before this happens, I encourage all subscribers here with old-rafsi
text written to update it and dump it on the FTP archives.

#We also have never solved the problem of editor-de-jouring of non net people,
#with Michael Helsem's heap of poetry high n the list.

I offered to do the job for Helsem almost three years ago, but got held up
after rewriting the lot, waiting for the language to settle down (the first
talk of changing rafsi had just been heard). The language *seems* about to
settle down for publication, and this summer, I don't see why I shouldn't
set myself the herculean task of having another go. (Has he proposed any
modifications to his poems that you know of, Lojbab?)

# Der Mensch liegt in groesster Noth,      You are reading another .sig from
# Der Mensch liegt in groesster Pein;     the NICK NICHOLAS .sig Factory. Mail
# Je lieber moecht ich im Himmel sein.     [nsn@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au] for your
#    -- Des Knaben Wunderhorn, _Urlicht_   .sig suggestions. [Padding Space]