Re: Eaton: You asked for it ...

Based on Jorge's clarification:
JL> I don't so much want a word for "deserve", as one to serve as a
JL> tertanru for many lujvo (usually ending in -able in English) like
JL> "readable", "admirable", "credible", "trustable", "commendable",
JL> "lovable", "forgetable" "forgivable", "remarcable", "believable",
JL> "unusable", "considerable", ...

I note that JCB considered the -ables to be a manifestation of the
potentiality of a bridi, thus needing no marker in optionally-marked Lojban.

"se pensi" is something thinkable
"se sinma" is something estimable
"se tcidu" is something readable
"se krici" is something believable

If you need to be specific that you are referring to the possibility of
it, you might put -cumki on the end (or the beginning, depending on your
priority of concept) to emphasize potentiality (or did we give the potential
tense marker a rafsi - my list isn't handy), but lujvo minimalists wouldn't
want to.

lojbab