Re: Eaton: You asked for it ...

> JL> I don't so much want a word for "deserve", as one to serve as a
> JL> tertanru for many lujvo (usually ending in -able in English) like
> JL> "readable", "admirable", "credible", "trustable", "commendable",
> JL> "lovable", "forgetable" "forgivable", "remarcable", "believable",
> JL> "unusable", "considerable", ...
>
> I note that JCB considered the -ables to be a manifestation of the
> potentiality of a bridi, thus needing no marker in optionally-marked Lojban.
>
> "se pensi" is something thinkable
> "se sinma" is something estimable
> "se tcidu" is something readable
> "se krici" is something believable

Then there's no problem with {selpinxe} for "beverage", and {seltcidu}
for "text".

In any case, "thinkable" would be "pensebla" in Esperanto, and this is what
you get with {kakne}. What I want is something for "pensinda", something that
it's worth your while to think about, that deserves being thought about.

{mapti} seems to _fit_ perfectly here, that's why it would be nice if it had
a vowel ending rafsi, because it would be very productive. But of course, it
is not essential. -xau covers many of the cases, although it's not really the
same thing.

Jorge