Re: Eaton: You asked for it ...

To Jorge LLambias respond I thus (blast from the past!):

#la nitcion cusku di'e

#> Nice to see Jorge left the hardest ones for me :)
#mi na djica le nu lebna le pluka do
.i mi teryrei fo mi fi lu xu la xorxes. lebna leba'eka zo'o pluka kei mi li'u

#> #confessional            (S) confesionario
#An admission doesn't have to be forced, or mandatory.
#tugbi'o (tugni binxo)   b1 (b2=t1) b3 t2 t3 t4
#x1 comes to agree (admits) under conds x2, with (to) x3 that x4 is true about
 x5

Not at all sure I like this; agreement isn't quite admission, since neither
does it have to be prompted...

#> #mawkish                 (F) doucereux, mielleux (G) empfindsam
#> #                        (S) almibarado, meloso
#> maldukcinmo
#I don't know what "mawkish" means, but the French and Spanish words
#have nothing to do with {dunku}. Something like sweet-talking, or
#sweet-acting. I suppose I shouldn't even mention {titla} for this :)

I meant dukse rather than dunku: maldusycni

#> #hen coop, chicken coop  (F) poulailler  (S) gallinero
#> #[how about "cooped up"]
#> jipci zdani.
#I had thought of this, but isn't that a nest?

It's both, isn't it... jipci dinju, I suppose (dinju are by definition
human-built, yes?)

#> #idealist                (S) idealista
#> sidbo tarti, though that's just a first guess.
#pranysadkri (prane snada krici)

Believer in perfect success? I don't get this one.

===
Momenton senpretende paseman mi retenis kaj #  NICK NICHOLAS.  Melbourne Uni,
   kultis kvazaux                           &  Australia. Now with moustache.
      senhorlogxan elizeon                  #     nsn@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au
         (Dume:                             &    >nsn@krang.vis.mu.oz.au<
[Victor Sadler, _Memkritiko_ 90]            #     nsn@mundil.cs.mu.oz.au