Re: TECH: "philosophy" (was: toldi nunsenva)

My dictionary lists two meanings of methodology.  The first seems to be the
meaning you prefer.  The second, which is the one that is in my personal
idiom, and is also the sense I here used more often, is that of a "system of
methods", which is something rather more than merely "methods" in that it
presumes that the methods being used are not haphazard, but are instead
tied to each other in some rigorous manner.

I cannot apologize for the polysemy of the English language, and I tend
to consider claims of word "abuse" to be a failure to recognize that words
in English are both polysemous, and that their meanings evolve with time,
in such a manner that getting upset over that evolution is both a waste of
time and an unecessary source of stress.  We can hope Lojban will be more
stable, but this will be a matter of degree in even a planned language.

lojbab