Re: Eaton: You asked for it ...

> #la nitcion cusku di'e
>
> #> Nice to see Jorge left the hardest ones for me :)
> #mi na djica le nu lebna le pluka do
> .i mi teryrei fo mi fi lu xu la xorxes. lebna leba'eka zo'o pluka kei mi li'u

i mi na'e kakne le nu lebna le go'o do
i le ka do pluka cu se ckaji do
i mi ka'e nelci ra
i na'e ka'e lebna
i zo'o

> #An admission doesn't have to be forced, or mandatory.
> #tugbi'o (tugni binxo)   b1 (b2=t1) b3 t2 t3 t4
> Not at all sure I like this; agreement isn't quite admission, since neither
> does it have to be prompted...

I agree. I admit it is not such a good lujvo.

Perhaps something like tolnafxu'a (to'e natfe xusra)?

> #> #mawkish                 (F) doucereux, mielleux (G) empfindsam
> #> #                        (S) almibarado, meloso
> #> maldukcinmo
> #I don't know what "mawkish" means, but the French and Spanish words
> #have nothing to do with {dunku}. Something like sweet-talking, or
> #sweet-acting. I suppose I shouldn't even mention {titla} for this :)
> I meant dukse rather than dunku: maldusycni

No, it's not just any strong emotion. Could it be malpa'i, or malduspa'i?

> #> #idealist                (S) idealista
> #> sidbo tarti, though that's just a first guess.
> #pranysadkri (prane snada krici)
> Believer in perfect success? I don't get this one.

I was thinking of "believer in the achievement of perfection".

mu'onai mi'e xorxes