Subject: Re: any

> > And asks for "Any two people can sit on this couch" (I assume "at the
> > (...)
>
> (...)
> This is still heavy because of the "same time" thing, but if that is
> (...)

Hi, it's me again with my more than imperfect understanding, but why is
the "same time" thing so hard? Is it not sufficiently clear from some
construction like this:

le sfofa ka'e ze'i se zutse re lo'e prenu
The sofa can (in instantaneous/tiny/short amount of time, doesn't matter
WHEN, so any will do) seat two typical persons. (assuming it's clear
from the context that we're talking about ONE sofa here... otherwise
le pa sfofa?)

What did I get wrong this time? :) I'm sorry if it looks to you folks
like a bunch of stupid questions, but that's how I learn best...

> Jorge

co'o mi'e. goran.

--
Learn languages! The more langs you know, the more incomprehensible you can get
e'udoCILreleiBANgu.izo'ozo'onairoBANguteDJUnobedocubanRI'a.ailekadonaka'eSELjmi